August 13, 2013

Old Crow Medicine Show

Caityln dragged me to this concert. kidnapped me, tied me up and threw me in the back of her trunk. sped off to San Francisco and forced me to attend the concert. Corrie was her accomplice.
jokes. 

I was supppeerr stoked for this concert. not because I'm huge a OCMS fan. Because I was stoked to hanngg with Caityln. On our way, Corrie joined the group and it was a partay. 

I will summarize the drive to San Francisco in one word- hectic. 
One moment we're detouring to Corrie's for an outfit change, next we're stuck in terrible SF traffic, and then we're trying to find the craigslist guy who had our tickets. 
We finally find parking after witnessing a few very San Francisco happenings. Kids, dont get lost in the Tenderloin. 


Now parking. Parking in San Francisco is a cake walk. You'll always find an affordable, not sketch parking area. not. But that day it was! "FALSE!" - you cry. We not only got a pretty good parking spot, we also got to park in the city for FREE. Some guy walked up to us, told us he just parked but just decided to leave and asked if we wanted his ticket he just purchased. Fancy that. It's nice to travel with two beautiful girls, they get what they want. *wink* 

Corrie didnt have a ticket so we had to buy them off scalpers. Let me say what I've said a million times and will say a million more times- I know you have to make a living but I hate scalpers.

The concert itself- Well, I have never been around so many rednecks in my life- clapping, dancing, stomping and singing- It was awesome. I knew a couple of random songs but I mostly just danced to songs whose lyrics I could barely understand. #concertlyfe OCMS is great folk and country. Genres that I'm still fairly unfamiliar with, but I love their concerts.






Of course, I was there for really one song and one song only- Wagon Wheel. sang my heart out and carried out the Barn Dance- The Electric Slide.




After that song, we left. 

Concert- Success. 
Adventuring and having too much fun with Caityln and Corrie- Major Success!

Modeling in the Warfield. haaayyy

We became bffls with the security and the successfully photobombed this picture and we love them.



I just met these two beauties last year and we've all made so many memories together already. God is truly kind to me in blessing with friends who are just as crazy as me. New Friends who challenge me spiritually, emotionally, but at the same time- have the same ideas for having fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment