October 12, 2011

Wounds and Wussy makes me go Whaaa


I got three cuts/scrapes/the first layer of skin has been torn off n now there's blood. How did I come by such luck?
Slipped on rocks and fell with the aftermath of a stinging scrape. The car had some rusting, sharp parts and my leg offered itself leaving me with a sort-of-deep wound. and some sharp object decided to make a small, yet deep incision into my big toe just for the heck of it. 
 I had to tend it to myself. =( whaaa. I wish I had someone, anyone...just to hold my hand and then clean my wounds. *sigh* made me think of Jesus washing the Discples feet. I had to clean it so it wont get infected. All the wounds were covered in sand- so fun to get out. <-- sarcasm.
Drowned each wound in iodine and slapped on a good ole band-aid and I'm hoping it's going to stay. Basically, I hate tending to my own wounds.
and it hurt.a.lot. I'm such wussy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment