September 17, 2011

Cousins

one of the biggest blessings being here is meeting A LOT of first cousins and second cousins. I love playing with them and getting to know them. I've met cousins from age 2 to 22.

At the airport- taking my grandpa as he left back to US.
Cousins galore. =D
Joy- 2
Murion- 3
Mele- 7
 Unaki 7 
Harriet-7
 Tilsa 7
Luke 13
Mele 9
Me
Olivia 15



Joy.2. Quiet as a mouse, but when she opens her mouth, she fierce as a lion. My cousin and I spent at least two hours carrying her around and she did not utter one word. And NO, she’s not mute. She’s just quiet.

Murion. 3. beside her- . The “Kafi” (mischievous) one.
 Partners in Crime. 





Cutest little boy. His name- Feamolotu. Shorten- “Lotu”. He was adopted in Fiji. One night, he came into my room and shared some candy with me. Then preceded to give me a dramatic interpretation of a typical rugby game.  My Tongan has improved greatly thanks to this chatter box. The way he talks, it was as if he was 20years old and his witty remarks are the best. He’s only 8. I showed him the webcamera and we had a bit of fun.

Top Left- Smile
Top Right-HUG
Bottom Left- Rock on and Peace Sign.  a MUST for every webcamera session.
Bottom Right- Candy- Tongues. Side note- it’s very sour. >_< 



No comments:

Post a Comment