December 23, 2011

Christmas Jam

It's almost Christmas and I still haven’t got my fill of Christmas music. 
Tonga wasn’t playing much Xmas music while I was there and here in New Zealand, car rides consist of random music OTHER than Christmas music. Lame.

Soo I’ve been taking huge doses of Christmas music from- Michael Buble, Jack Johnson, and believe it or not- Justin Bieber to quench my Christmas music thirst.
Along with KOIT’s (96.5) Christmas mix- THE BEST Christmas Mix - Online. (Thank you Lord for technology!) 

As happy as I am to be in New Zealand for this Christmas, I really do miss home 
and the Christmas-ness there. It’s really not the same here. More on that later.

New Christmas Music Fave Tracks
Mistletoe- Justin Beiber- Imma stop sippin on haterade and hand it to him. Such a good song.  (early symptoms of Beiber Fever)

White Christmas- Michael Buble with Shania Twain – OMYGOODNESS. My favourite country singer with BUBLE?!?!?! Very Happy Leita *big smile*  (Everytime I hear this song, especially the "du du du du dudooo" part, I think of Home Alone and him lip syncing in the mirror. then I impersonate >_< ) 

Drummer Boy ft. Busta Rhymes- Justin Beiber-  the rap- YOU GO JUSTIN. YOU GO.


In the Morning ft. John Cruz and Paula Fuja- Jack Johnson- my man. my jam. And Christmas song? YESS!


Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad Duet With Thalia - Michael Bublé – sing to me in a different language Michael


Deck the Halls-Ottmar Liebert- acoustic guitar. because sometimes the voice doesn't matter, the lyrics are overrated, and you just want to hear the song and enjoy the music.

Thank you internet for making my music listening possible. 

 below: the three new albums that are going on my Christmas Music Playlist

 


No comments:

Post a Comment