December 9, 2011

Coconut Tree Obsession Part 1

Ever since I had an aerial view of the countless coconut trees spread out all over Tonga,  I have had a serious obsession with  coconut trees. My relatives cant comprehend why I would just randomly stop in the middle of street and start taking pictures of coconut trees. I think the trees are just sooo cool, so pretty, and it produces one of my favourite drinks ever! Here are some of the first shots I have taken of the coconut trees. By now, I think I have over 100.

But here are a few good ones. I plan on making them into postcards when I get back  . J
                                                                 

I think the roots are attached. cool eh? 

pretty blue sky in the back and coconut tree. Mae (breadfruit) leaves to the left.

nothing cool about this shot but i like how the two are so close.perfect for a hammock!  

baby coconut tree. 


my favourite shot out of all them!

1 comment: