December 2, 2011

Phone Conversations

I gotta say- Phone conversations are quite an adventure…well at least with my friends. I mean, you never really know if it’s going to turn into a whole lovefest, cryfest, laughingfest, an awkward- “wow. I don’t have anything else to say so we’re both going to be silent and put our full brainpower into what I was doing while talking to you”…fest.

The other day, I got to talk to one of my best friends ever.

Being away really DOES make the heart grow fonder.

As always- we talked a million miles per hour, imitated people  but failed quite epically and ended the conversation in hysterical fits of laughter. She was in L.A., California, USA at her Grandmas probably sitting on a bed and I was in Ta’anea,Vavau, Tonga,  at my Grandmas laying on an old , rectangular cement well.  (If I had so much moved an inch to the left, I would’ve fallen at good 8 ft and hit the empty cement bottom.) 

It was really cool talking with her because even though we haven’t seen each other in months and  are a gazillion miles apart, we are still close. It also means a lot to me, that while she’s got a whole group of new friends (good job by the way,) we are still super close and still talk. College- you aint go nothing on us. Same to you thousands of miles.

Me N Jess. She’s still friends with me even when I was crazy. 























In our younger days ;)
heres to us staying friends even when I was crazy and you were "calm" and now that you have finally embraced the crazy side , we can SWITCH ( *inside joke alert* “do you want to like- switch?!”) roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment